Shampoo for Coloured hair 300ml, of the Polish brand BeBio - Coconut oil, olive and French oak extract!
Natural shampoo for coloured hair, contains 99,3% ingredients of natural origin. Ideal for frequent use for dry and colour-treated hair. Specially selected ingredients of natural origin make it easy to comb hair wet and dry. The shampoo cares for the scalp and protects hair colour, prolonging the colouring effect. It contains fragrance composition of natural origin only. The fragrance note is sweet, fruity and vitalizing.
Key active ingredients:
- Aloe leaf juice moisturises, nourishes and makes the hair easier to comb.
- Coconut oil moisturises, strengthens and regenerates the hair.
- Olive extract deeply nourishes hair strands, promotes hair growth and improves its appearance.
- French oak extract improves hair condition, shine and texture.
- Tocopherol or vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant, known as the vitamin of youth.
- Minerals from sea salt support and restore the proper functioning of the scalp and hair.
Who is the Shampoo for coloured hair recommended to?
- Anyone whose hair is coloured, damaged and dry
- Those who want to prolong the colouring effect.
- Looking for a gentle shampoo that will also make your hair easier to comb.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair, massage gently and then rinse. Repeat the process if your hair needs it. For best results follow with a treatment for colour-treated hair.
Storage: Remember to store your product at the right temperature. The optimal temperature for this category of products is between 5 and 25 degrees Celsius.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Quercus Petraea Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid,Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.