Banana mask cooling colour for blonde hair COOL BANANAS 200ml, of the polish brand Anwen - It cools the colour and nourishes the hair!
Vegan Cool Bananas mask restores cool tones to blonde hair - regardless of whether the colour is natural or obtained with paint. Goodbye Yellowed Blond!
Cool Bananas not only cools the colour but also conditions the hair. Contains natural banana extract and vegetable glycol with a moisturizing effect. Macadamia oil derivative gives shine, reduces brittleness and facilitates detangling. Thanks to the properties of starch and red seaweed extract, the hair is smoother and less frizzy.
The most important active ingredients:
- Isoamyl laurate is an ecological alternative to volatile silicones obtained from wheat seeds and coconut oil, it has a polishing, smoothing and softening effect.
- Propanediol is a plant glycol with a strong moisturizing effect (humectant), 100% natural, it is an excellent carrier of active substances, and in this case, also the dye used.
- Ethyl macadamiate is a derivative of macadamia oil, it is a natural alternative to non-volatile silicones, reduces brittleness, facilitates combing, provides shine and thermal protection.
- Cetriomonium chloride is a conditioner, prevents hair from tangling, gives shine and smoothes the hair, has an antistatic effect
- Potato starch smoothes, adds shine and moisturizes the hair, makes it easier to style and makes it more loose.
- Quaternary biopolymer derived from hydrolyzed corn starch has strong conditioning properties without the effect of weighting, creates an invisible barrier on the hair surface preventing static and frizz.
- Banana fruit extract, rich in simple sugars, moisturizes and smoothes the hair.
- Green tea extract creates an adhesive layer that prevents contamination on the hair surface.
- Red seaweed extract strengthens and protects the hair cover, seals the cuticles and smoothes the hair, prevents the penetration of stressors into the hair, has a long-term conditioning effect, and reduces the carbonylation processes, i.e. hair oxidation.
- Caprylyl glycol is an emollient called greasy, creates an occlusive layer (film) on the surface, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface, thus conditioning, i.e. softening and smoothing the hair.
- Malic acid regulates the pH and has a preservative effect.
Who is the Mask cooling colour COOL BANANAS recommended to?
- People with blonde hair, regardless of whether the colour is natural or obtained with paint.
- People who want to cool the colour and take care of their hair.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply the mask to shampooed and drained hair. Hold for at least 2 minutes. (Adjust the time to your needs, the speed of the dye's operation depends on many factors, e.g. the degree of hair porosity). Then wash off the product and dry your hair as usual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.