Body Lotion Bamboo & Lemongrass 400ml, of the Polish brand BeBio - Moisturizing and regenerating!
Natural body lotion with bamboo and lemongrass extract contains up to 99,3% ingredients of natural origin. The cosmetic moisturises and firms the body, the skin gets better every day. Beneficial ingredients contained in the balm nourish and strengthen the skin's protective barrier. It contains fragrances of natural origin only. You will feel a delicate, fresh and vitalizing fragrance.
Key active ingredients:
- Aloe leaf juice soothes irritations, moisturises the skin and helps to maintain its natural balance.
- Bamboo extract provides moisturising and nourishing properties.
- Lemongrass soothes and softens the skin, strengthens its protective functions, prevents dehydration and gives a feeling of perfect freshness.
- Shea and cocoa butters as well as plant oils nourish and strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
Who is the Body Lotion Bamboo & Lemongrass recommended for?
- To everyone regardless of their skin type.
- People who want their skin to be moisturised and regenerated.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
After bathing and whenever your skin needs moisturising, massage the lotion in gently.
Storage: Remember to store your body lotion at the right temperature. The optimal temperature for this product category is between 5 and 25 degrees Celsius.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3-Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethyl Citrate, Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Benzoic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Citral
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.