Red Grape Vinegar Rinse 150ml, of the Polish brand Biolaven - Strengthens and gives your hair shine!
Natural haircare rinse formulated with organic red grape vinegar. Smooths the hair along its entire shaft and leaves it soft, with lots of body near the roots and plenty of shine. Can also be used as an exfoliating acidic treatment for the scalp, acting to remove dead skin cells, regulate sebum production and minimize flaking and dandruff. Restores balance to the scalp for revitalized growth of healthy, strong and glossy hair.
Key active ingredients:
- Lavender oil gives a sweet herbal and floral aroma also relaxes, soothes skin irritations, has anti-seborrhoeic properties and prevents scarring.
- Panthenol is a humectant, it gives hair shine.
- Vinegar helps remove dead skin cells, regulates sebaceous glands and helps in the fight against excessive keratosis.
Who is the Red Grape Vinegar Rinse recommended to?
- Everyone who wants their hair to be shiny, strong and reflected from the roots.
- Everyone looking for a 2in1 preparation that gently exfoliates the scalp, and at the same time can be used on the entire length of the hair to moisturize and smooth it.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Shake well before use.
To use on the hair as an acidifying and shine-boosting treatment – apply to clean strands of damp or dry hair and leave on without rinsing. For best results use once or twice per week.
To use as an exfoliating scalp treatment – apply to the scalp before washing hair as usual, massaging in for 2-3 minutes.
Aqua, Acetum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Panthenol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.