Four Starlings Hydrolate of Calendula (100ml)
This hydrolate is produced during the steam distillation of marigold flowers. The flower water consists of water-soluble plant particles and a small amount of essential oil responsible for a natural, slightly herbal fragrance. It is especially recommended for people with acne-prone skin.
- Demonstrates a strong cleansing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect - thanks to this, it is an excellent product for the care of acne and problematic skin.
- It helps to fight blemishes and inflammation - both by alleviating their effects and preventing new ones from forming.
- It has a slightly astringent effect, but balances it with moisturizing and soothing properties.
- It is also useful as an additional means of reducing the symptoms of broadly understood skin diseases, allergic changes and all kinds of rashes, thanks to its antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- It helps in accelerating the regenerative processes of the skin - therefore it is useful as a support in the treatment of sunburn, abrasions, scratches and minor wounds.
Directions for use:
1. Toning - just spray the face or apply to the skin with a cotton pad. Using the hydrolate on freshly cleansed skin will not only restore its proper pH after using a cleansing agent, but also prepare the face for the next stages of care.
2. Base ingredient - for all kinds of rinses, masks, toners or conditioners or as a humectant base in the hair oiling process.
3. Refreshing - as a refreshing face and body mist. On hot days, it can be kept in the refrigerator, which gives the feeling of soothing the hot skin with a cool mist.
4. Fixing the make-up - just spray it gently on the face after powdering - a fresh, more natural effect and durability.
5. Nourish the skin under the eyes - spray a cotton ball and put it on closed eyes and leave for 5 minutes.
Inci: Calendula Officinalis Flower Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.