Echinacea and Raspberry Soap 110g, of the Polish brand Four Starlings - Delicately peeling pink washing bar!
Echinacea and Raspberry Soap is a perfect proof that you can both look and act. The bar catches your eye with its beautiful shade of yoghurt pink, captivates with its sweet yet hooking scent of a blend of geranium, vanilla, green lemon and anise, and finally cares for your skin with a classic soap base made of the highest quality oils, enriched with purple coneflower extract.
This soap will be perfect for those who like sweet notes but don't shy away from a perverse twist. Geranium plays the first fiddle here, accompanied by vanilla, and the whole thing is rounded off with green lemon and aniseed. As a result, the cube spreads an aroma that is warm and dessert-like, but at the same time intense and distinctive.
Key active ingredients:
- Coconut oil has a nourishing and firming effect and maintains the skin's optimal moisture level.
- Olive oil, as a natural source of antioxidants, helps to keep the skin in excellent shape.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin. It makes it soft and perfectly smooth.
- Castor oil has a foam-stabilising effect and soothes irritation.
- Purple Echinacea oil extract, rich in antioxidants, protects the skin from free radicals and is therefore valued in anti-wrinkle care
- Freeze-dried raspberry powder acts as a gentle exfoliant
- Pink clay cleanses, regenerates and evens out the skin tone. Appreciated in the care of vascular skin thanks to its properties that strengthen and seal blood vessels. Gives the product its pink colour.
- Geranium essential oil is characterised by a sweet and floral scent. It regenerates the skin and protects it from harmful external factors.
- Vanilla essential oil contains highly concentrated antioxidants which care for the skin's vitality. It also acts as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Green lemon essential oil works well in the care of oily and seborrheic skin. It is characterised by a fresh, citrus scent.
- Aniseed essential oil makes the skin smooth and firm. It smells subtly sweet.
- Ultramarine pink mineral pigment, which gives the product its pink colour.
Who is the Echinacea and Raspberry Soap recommended for?
- Everyone, regardless of their skin type.
- Those looking for a soap with delicate peeling properties.
- Those who love sweet fragrances.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Place the bar under a stream of water, lather a few times in your hands to create a lather and cleanse your whole body skin with it.
The soaps are handmade using the cold process. No machines or complicated algorithms are used - the whole process is pure craftsmanship. Each bar is therefore slightly different and does not always look like the one in the picture. If you notice a delicate white residue on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it is pure glycerine which precipitates during the saponification process.
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Rubus Idaeus Powder, Kaolin, Illite, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Vanilla Plantifolia Fruit Oil, Oleum Citrus Limonum, Illicium Verum Fruit Oil, CI77007, Titanium Dioxide, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*.
*components of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.