Marigold and Melissa Bath Bomb 55g, of the Polish brand Four Starlings - Provides relaxation and oiling the skin!
Marigold and melissa bath bomb brings with it relaxation, tranquility and relaxation - mainly thanks to the use of melissa essential oil in the recipe. The addition of calendula petals antiseptic, soothing and accelerates wound healing.
It smells light, fresh and unobtrusive - you will probably detect delicate, herbal and floral notes in it. Using the ball will make the bath a very relaxing and pleasant ritual.
Important information for all those who regret not having a bathtub. With a bowl of warm water and a bath bomb you can make a foot spa!
Key active ingredients:
- Coconut oil has an antibacterial effect, firms and tightens the skin; prevents the progression of aging processes.
- Shea butter regenerates, protects and nourishes the skin, accelerates the healing of minor wounds.
- Rapeseed oil has a regenerative, anti-aging and soothing effect on irritation and protects the skin from the effects of free radicals.
- Sea salt helps cleanse the body of toxins and unwanted metabolic products, has a relaxing effect and provides the skin with minerals.
- Yellow clay has a cleansing effect, tightens enlarged pores, refreshes and nourishes tired skin.
- Marigold flower has anti-inflammatory, normalizing, antibacterial, astringent and antiviral effects.
- Citric acid protects the skin from UV radiation, free radicals and air pollution. It shows antibacterial properties, unifies skin tone and strengthens blood vessels.
- Potato starch absorbs moisture. It has a beneficial effect on the consistency of the hemisphere.
- Baking soda has a fungicidal and bactericidal effect, in addition to softening the epidermis and soothing skin irritations.
- Citronella essential oil has antifungal, antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
Who is the Marigold and Melissa Bath Bomb recommended for?
- Everyone, regardless of their skin type.
- Those who need evening relaxation and like sparkling baths.
- Even if you don't have a bathtub but want to give your feet a spa treatment.
- Lovers of herbal and floral scents.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Drop the bath bomb into a tub filled with hot water, wait until the product dissolves, get into the tub, relax, let the cosmetic work.
Note: the bath bomb contains oils which, after dissolving, settle on the bathtub walls, so to avoid ending a relaxing bath with an unpleasant fall, be careful when leaving.
Each cosmetic produced by the Four Starlings is an artisanal product. Therefore, depending on the batch, individual copies may differ slightly in color, texture or scent. Do not worry, usually it is nothing wrong - thanks to this each of our products is unique.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Brassica Campestris (Rapseed) Seed OIl, Kaolinite, Cymbopogon Winterianus Oil, Sodium Chloride, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*
*components of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.