Sensitive Shampoo Bar 75g, of the polish brand Four Starlings - Perfect for regular use with all types of hair!
A gentle shampoo with a blue color with marbled patterns, with a smooth, slippery and homogeneous compact structure. Enriched with the addition of raw materials responsible for gentle cleansing, as well as soothing and conditioning substances. They make the main task of the shampoo always to be effective but effective cleansing of the scalp and hair, it does not hurt to "tweak" them a bit already at the washing stage. The cleansing raw materials have been generously mixed with oils and nourishing butters, d-panthenol, squalane, bisabolol, silk hydrolyzate and a few other surprises for which your hair and scalp will thank you.
Despite the mild cleansing properties, during use, a lot of beautiful, but subtly fragrant, velvety foam is created, which is easy to apply to the scalp and hair and rinses off just as easily. In addition, it smoothes, polishes and tames the hair - without losing volume and undesirable "clutter". Thanks to this, people who struggle with frizzy, tangled, dry strands will like it. It is also appreciated by owners of curly or high porosity hair. Thanks to its delicacy and the ability to deal with tangled hair, it will also work well in the care of strands, even for the youngest, often rebellious users.
The most important active ingredients::
- SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is a plant-derived anionic surfactant in solid form, in the form of flakes. It is perfect for creating skin-friendly washing and bathing products, especially those in the form of washing bars, which, due to the above-mentioned solid form, help to maintain stability and hardness.
- Inulin adds shine to the hair and has a natural ability to retain lipophilic ingredients and essential oils on the skin and hair - thanks to this, it extends the duration of their impact and makes the hair smooth, silky and pleasant to the touch.
- Disodium cocoamphodiacetate has foaming, thickening and emulsifying properties; moisturizes and soothes irritations.
- Decyl glucoside (decyl glucoside). A gentle and safe natural detergent that provides effective and gentle cleaning.
- Caprylic capric glucoside is a surfactant; belongs to the most delicate non-ionic tensides; very well tolerated by the skin and mucous membranes, therefore it is often used in cosmetics for children.
- Oils - shea butter, cocoa butter, cupuaçu butter, rice oil nourish, soothe and regenerate; help to maintain the optimal level of hair hydration and constitute a natural protective barrier against the harmful effects of free radicals and weather conditions.
- Cetyl alcohol gives the products a characteristic glide, also increases the viscosity of cosmetics and prolongs the absorption of oils. It has occlusive and film-forming abilities - by creating a characteristic coating, it prevents excessive discharge from the skin or hair, and thus drying. It has softening, smoothing, moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Blue clay gives color; has a regenerating, anti-inflammatory and toning effect.
- D-Panthenol has a soothing, conditioning and soothing effect on the scalp, helps to maintain the optimal level of hydration and facilitates detangling the hair.
- BTMS contains the cationic surfactant Behentrimonium Methosulfate, obtained from rapeseed oil; is a high-quality emulsifier and conditioning, softening, smoothing and caring ingredient.
- Squalane is a powerful antioxidant; regenerates, nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Sodium lactate has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and soothing properties; stabilizes the pH level.
- Bisabolol has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; mainly used in cosmetics for sensitive, couperose and allergic skin; soothes irritations, speeds up the wound healing process and soothes irritated epidermis.
- Lemongrass essential oil has antiseptic, stimulating, antioxidant and toning properties.
- Vanilla essential oil has a soothing and antibacterial effect.
- Geranium essential oil has antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties.
Who is the Delicate Shampoo Bar recommended to?
- For everyone, regardless of the type of scalp and hair.
- People who are looking for a delicate shampoo that will also work for children.
- Especially for people whose hair is high porosity, frizzy, curly and with a tendency to tangling.
Directions for use:
Put the ankle under a stream of water, lather several times in your hands to create lather and cleanse your hair and scalp with it.
You can also use the so-called "cup method". Place a piece of shampoo in a closed container, add water, screw it on and shake it well. You will get a large amount of foam with a milder effect and additionally significantly increase the efficiency of the shampoo. This method is ideal for people with sensitive scalp prone to dryness.
Each cosmetic produced by the Four Starlings is a craft product. Therefore, depending on the batch, individual items may slightly differ in color, consistency or smell.
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Inulin, Tapioca Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Kaolin, CI 77007, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa Seed Oil, Squalane, Sodium Lactate, Bisabolol, Hydrolized Silk, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citral*.
*components of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.