Regenerating Cream Glow On 50ml, by HealthLabs - Strengthens the epidermal barrier, soothes irritation, eliminates tightness and discomfort, brightens and evens skin tone and provides optimal hydration!
Glow On Regenerating Cream contains ingredients that stimulate the regenerative processes in the epidermis, soothe redness and irritation and provide optimal hydration. Thanks to its prebiotic (inulin) content, it supports the correct balance of the skin's microbiota. The cream contains a proprietary Skin In Bloom 4-Peptide Complex, a combination of 4 peptides that stimulate regenerative processes in the epidermis, soothe irritation, smooth and reduce facial wrinkles. The rich texture of the Glow On regeneration cream means that the lipid barrier of the epidermis is strengthened and the cream leaves the skin smooth, regenerated and soothed without weighing it down. The proprietary formula of the Glow On moisturising cream was created by a team of chemists, biotechnologists, cosmetologists and chemical technologists with many years of experience in the cosmetics industry.
Key active ingredients:
- Skin in Bloom 4-Peptide Complex 9.3% is a proprietary combination of four peptides that work to smooth the skin (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18), stimulate the synthesis of support proteins (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28) and soothe irritation (Tetrapeptide-63 Acetate). Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 peptide reduces facial wrinkles by modulating the release of neurotransmitters that cause muscle contractions (Botox-like effect).
- Inulin is a prebiotic that comprehensively supports the correct balance of the skin microbiota, which is the first line of defence against negative external environmental factors. It soothes irritation.
- Niacinamide shows a multidirectional effect on the skin condition. By stimulating collagen synthesis, it improves skin structure, reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL), has an anti-inflammatory effect and lightens discolouration.
- Shea butter is an emollient, strengthens the lipid barrier, lubricates, soothes irritation, reduces skin dryness and excessive transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Jojoba oil is an emollient, strengthens the lipid barrier, lubricates, soothes irritation, reduces skin dryness and excessive transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Blackcurrant fruit extract, which is a rich source of antioxidants, including vitamin C and compounds from the flavonoid group. They protect the skin from free radicals and even out skin tone.
- Algae extract provides long-lasting moisturisation, soothes irritation and protects the skin from free radicals. Algae extract Undaria pinnatifida, rich in the polysaccharide fucoidan ( ≥85%), has been shown in vitro to inhibit enzymes such as collagenase and elastase, which are triggered, for example, by harmful environmental factors. In addition, clinical studies demonstrate a soothing and UV-protective effect.
- Saccharide isomerate is a substance with high affinity for the cells of the stratum corneum. This means that its composition and structure is similar to that of the intercellular cement, so this ingredient increases the moisture level and softens and smoothens the epidermis.
- Pomegranate sterols are antioxidant compounds that protect the skin from free radicals and slow down the ageing process.
Who is the Regenerating Cream Glow On recommended for?
- Everyone regardless of skin type and age.
- Those looking for a strong and long-lasting regenerating and moisturising cream.
- Anyone looking to strengthen the epidermal barrier, soothe irritation and eliminate tightness and discomfort.
- Those looking for both a day and night cream.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Use in the morning and/or evening - depending on the condition and needs of the skin.
Apply an appropriate amount of product to the face and neck and spread evenly, gently patting in. Be sure to use year-round photoprotection.
For women of what age is the Regenerating Cream Glow On designed?
All the products in the Glow On line are the answer to the skin's needs, whatever its age. The Glow On line will help restore the skin's natural glow, even out tone, improve hydration, regenerate and protect against free radicals.
Is it best to use Regenerating Cream Glow On for day or night?
Use of the product should be tailored to your own preferences, skin condition and needs. People with dry and normal skin and those who have problems with the lipid barrier (tightness and discomfort, especially after washing) can use it both day and night. On the other hand, those with combination or oily skin are recommended to use Glow On regenerating cream in their evening skincare routine.
Is Regenerating Cream Glow On suitable for acne-prone, problematic skin?
Yes. The composition of the product has been formulated so that it can be used by people with all skin types (combination, oily, dry, normal).
What is the difference between a moisturising cream and a regenerating cream?
Glow On moisturising cream contains active ingredients designed to increase the level of moisture in the epidermis. On the other hand, Glow On regenerating cream is a composition rich in substances designed to regenerate and strengthen the lipid barrier of the epidermis.
Do I still need to apply sun cream after my morning application of Glow On?
Yes. The main function of the Glow On moisturiser is to maintain the correct level of hydration of the epidermis and protect against free radicals. However, it does not contain photoprotective substances, so it should be applied underneath a sunscreen product.
Can I use Glow On products during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes, with the exclusion of the Glow On exfoliating serum due to its salicylic acid content.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Punica Granatum Sterols, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, C13‑15 Alkane, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Saccharide Isomerate, Ectoin, Ribes Nigrum Bud Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Inulin, Alpha‑Glucan Oligosaccharide, Tetrapeptide‑63 Acetate, Acetyl Hexapeptide‑8, Pentapeptide‑18, Maltodextrin, Synthetic Sapphire, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Tripeptide‑28, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Limonene.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.