Herbs & Hydro Shampoo Bar Coconut (55g) Refill
A shampoo with a regenerating, moisturizing and protective effect. Coconut, recognized as the "tree of life" by coastal residents around the world. Biocompatible, fights damage, moisturizes and smoothes tangled hair. It prevents and reduces brittleness and split ends. Coconut oil protects against wind, frost and harmful solar radiation. It has a nourishing effect and improves flexibility.
The shampoo has a sweet, fruity, exotic fragrance. Dip your hair in the sweet scent of the sun and carefree. The exotic scent will take you to the tropics and bring you to the summer monsoon. A cube full of holiday sensuality - at your fingertips.
Shampoo for normal, thin, delicate and low porosity hair. (Adjusting the oil is only a guideline, not an absolute indicator. If your hair likes an oil that theoretically "is not for them", there is no reason to stop using it.
The most important active ingredients:
- SCI the most delicate coconut oil suffracant. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable. It perfectly dissolves impurities without drying the skin. It gives a thick, rich foam. It polishes and stabilizes.
- White clay, the most delicate of all clays with anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties. Absorbs heavy metals and toxins, removing them from the skin.
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride is an easily biodegradable emulsifier and hair conditioning agent of plant origin. It closes the hair cuticles and gives a smoothing effect. Makes it easier to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Cocoa butter, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid, with a strong moisturizing and moisturizing effect, prevents inflammation, protects against harmful weather conditions.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamins B, lauric acid and vitamin E. It nourishes, moisturizes and delicately lubricates. It is biocompatible with the skin. Increases elasticity and shine.
- D-Panthenol is provitamin B5 with natural regenerating and soothing properties. It initiates the rebuilding process.
- Squalane is a unique oil that is a component of human sebum. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application. It leaves a feeling of hydration and smoothness.
- Glycerin has moisturizing properties. It covers in a natural way, penetrating into the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper hydration.
Directions for use:
1. Soak a cube of shampoo and foam it in your hands, and then apply the foam directly to the scalp and hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
2. Soak the shampoo in a bar, and then wash it directly with the bar. We slide the ankle over the hair and scalp. However, rubbing the hair directly can damage especially fine hair.
3. Put the shampoo cube into the jar, add water and shake it - wash the scalp and hair with the foam and water.
Remember to put the shampoo on the soap dish to dry.
The products are prepared from natural ingredients, essential oils (some of them are enriched with a cosmetic aroma). Allergic reactions to individual components may occur in allergic people. In the event of an allergic reaction, it is recommended to immediately put the product away and contact us with information about this reaction at the e-mail address: email@example.com
Inci: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Panthenol, Glycerin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.