Serum for hair and ends 30ml, of the polish brand Lullalove - Serum that closes cuticles, without weighing down!
Natural, light hair protection serum, with particular emphasis on the ends. The formula based on lactic acid, aloe juice, hyaluronic acid and vitamin B3 will work well on hair with dilated scales, dry and unruly. The ingredients are mainly humectants responsible for moisturizing the hair. Lactic acid nourishes and closes the cuticles.
The serum has a light form and does not weigh the hair down.
The most important active ingredients:
- lactic acid changes the pH and seals the hair cuticles, which smoothes the hair and makes it easier to detangle. It also prevents loose hair and static. Closing the cuticle protects the hair.
- aloe vera juice is a humectant, accelerates regeneration, facilitates detangling and strengthens the hair.
- hyaluronic acid humectant, binds water and perfectly moisturizes.
- vitamin B3, i.e. niacinamide, improves the appearance and strengthens the hair.
Who is the Serum for hair and ends recommended to?
- People whose hair is dry, unruly, with raised cuticles.
- For people looking for a hair serum that will make them smooth, without burdening them with oils.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Massage a small amount into your hair or just the ends of your hair. Apply to damp or dry hair. It does not require rinsing.
It can be used in larger amounts as a night treatment.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Natural product. There may be variations in odor, color or density depending on the batch. Do not expose to strong light or high temperatures.
Inci: Aqua, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aroma, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Linalool *, Limonene *, Coumarin *, Geraniol *.
* component of the fragrance composition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.