Shampoo Bar - Hibiscus 85g, by Ministerstwo - Gently but effectively cleanses, leaving hair moisturised, soft, shiny and fresh for longer!
Hibiscus is a vegan, handy, nourishing, efficient and multifunctional, perfectly cleansing body and hair cleansing bar. For those who don't need separate body and hair products in the shower. For those who follow a zero waste and minimalist approach to life. For those who love to travel and every centimetre in their suitcase is worth its weight in gold. For those you will meet at the gym or the pool. Totally unisex washing bar from the all-in-one category! After using Hibiscus, hair is left moisturised, smooth, soft, fresh and shiny, and the right choice of humectants and emollients means that Hibiscus reduces or completely eliminates frizz. The shampoo does not weigh hair down, lifts it from the roots, makes it easy to comb and prevents static. The abundant, fluffy lather also works well to care for and effectively cleanse the body without drying the skin.
The shampoo has an acidic pH (close to the physiological pH of the skin), ranging from 4-6.
Key active ingredients:
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate is a surfactant produced from coconut oil. It is used in washing products (both body and hair) and is mild to the skin. Biodegradable.
- Cocoa butter moisturises the hair and smooths unruly strands. Additionally, it prevents split ends.
- Coconut glucoside obtained from coconut oil and sugar, a mild cleansing substance, foaming agent.
- Sunflower oil deeply moisturises the hair, smoothes it and prevents split ends.
- Hibiscus flower extract strengthens the hair and supports the reconstruction of its structure. It makes hair shiny, smooth and fluffy.
Who is the Shampoo Bar - Hibiscus recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin and scalp and hair type.
- Those looking for a shampoo which is both effective and gentle at the same time.
- People who want their hair to be moisturised, smooth, soft, fresh and shiny after washing.
- Those who want lift from the roots, easy detangling and anti-frizz.
- Anyone looking for a versatile product that is ideal for taking on the go.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
The shampoo is highly concentrated, so it's important to wet it well before using it for the first time, or if you've waited quite a long time to use it again - this will help it lather better and make using it a pleasure. Ways to use the shampoo:
In the hands: Wet your hair with warm water, then firmly moisten and lather the shampoo cube well in your hands. Apply the foam to your scalp and hair at the roots and massage gently with your fingertips. Repeat the process if needed. Rinse your hair and if you like, apply your favourite conditioner.
In a container: Put the shampoo cube in a plastic container (or a scrub jar), add water (enough to half the cube), close the container and shake vigorously to create foam - this way will increase the efficiency of the cube and make the shampoo itself more gently cleansing, which is important for dry and very delicate hair. Take the cube out of the container and apply the foam onto wet hair (at the roots) and scalp. Massage gently with your fingertips, repeating the process if necessary. Rinse hair and if you like, apply conditioner.
Directly on the hair: Wet your hair and the cube with warm water. Gently massage the cube along your hair, avoiding rubbing the scalp directly. Work up a lather with your fingertips and work the lather into the roots and scalp. Rinse with warm water and, if you like, apply a conditioner. When using this method, we do not recommend directly massaging your scalp with the bar - this can cause hair to tangle and scalp irritation to occur.
Body wash bar: Soap your body, rinse thoroughly.
After each use, it is very important that the bar dries well - it is best to store it in a place away from water so that it does not get unnecessarily wet, which may reduce its effectiveness.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes - if shampoo gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
The above product is 100% natural - its smell, colour and texture may therefore vary slightly from batch to batch.
The cosmetics are prepared from natural ingredients (sometimes enriched with cosmetic aroma) - they may cause allergic reactions in persons allergic to particular ingredients.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aqua, Arachidyl/Behenyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Arachidyl/Behenyl Betainate Esylate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Erythritol, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Parfum, CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 12490, CI 77861, Linalool*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Geraniol*
* potential allergens naturally occurring in essential oils and flavours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.