BasicLab Regenerating Serum with 1% Ceramides and 5% Peptide Complex 30ml

Sale price£43.69


Skin Structure Regenerating Serum with 1% Ceramides and 5% Peptide Complex 30ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - RESILIENCE AND RESTORATION!

A specialist serum in the form of a milky emulsion that regenerates the skin structure and contains 1% ceramides of type 3 and 6, 3% natural vitamin E, 2% prebiotic, rosehip and borage oil, and a modern peptide complex combining SYN®-TACKS with TEGO® Pep 4-17 in a concentration of as much as 5%. It is a serum with a multidirectional nourishing effect. Like a compress, it regenerates the stratum corneum and strengthens the skin's lipid barrier. It is intended for day and night use. The serum is fragrance-free, and its slightly perceptible aroma is due to the active ingredients. Perfect for layering under the cream.

The most important active ingredients:

- Ceramides, naturally present in the stratum corneum of the epidermis, are often called intercellular cement. These are essential active ingredients in the daily care of all skin types, especially recommended for those that are dry, mature or prone to irritation. They rebuild the lipid barrier, moisturize, regenerate and protect the epidermis against water loss. They create a protective barrier of the skin, thanks to which it is more effectively protected against the harmful effects of external factors. In addition, they soothe irritations and slow down the appearance of the first signs of skin aging. They contribute to the maintenance of youthful skin elasticity and its healthy appearance.

- SYN®-TACKS is a combination of two peptides, a patented innovative substance that is to penetrate the inner layers of the skin and stimulate the proteins between the epidermis and the dermis. It is therefore responsible for communication between these layers (DEJ = Dermal-Epidermal Junction). The synergistic effect of peptides increases skin elasticity and tension by stimulating collagen IV, collagen VII, collagen XVII and integrins.

- TEGO® Pep 4-17 successfully increases the tone, elasticity and firmness of the skin. It increases its density, thus significantly reducing the visibility of wrinkles.

- Vitamin E, as an effective antioxidant, slows down the aging process and has the ability to reduce damage to the skin structure.

- Rosehip oil effectively protects the epidermis against moisture loss, makes it smooth and elastic. It also has antioxidant properties that protect against free radicals.

- Borage oil, rich in Omega 6 acids, nourishes the skin, supporting its regeneration and soothing irritation.

- Prebiotic takes care of the skin microbiome, which is a natural protective coat.

Who is the Regenerating Serum with Ceramides recommended for?

- People with normal skin that is dry and very dry, and even sensitive and prone to irritation.

- People whose skin needs relief and rebuilding the hydrolipid barrier.

- People with mature skin, with the first signs of aging skin or with wrinkles.

- People who have undergone aesthetic dermatology treatments.

- People with atopic skin, as well as very dry, with hormonal disorders (Hashimoto).

- People who are on isotretinoin / retinol treatments and after acid treatments.

- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.

Directions for use:

Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté. With the application of the next product, wait until it is completely absorbed, about 2-3 minutes. Use in the morning and / or evening, depending on your needs, on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin.

In the case of application on serum with vitamin C, it is recommended to keep an interval of approx. 5-7 minutes.

When using on serum with 0.5% or 2% retinol, it is suggested to increase the interval to 30-40 minutes.

Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.

Aqua, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Squalane, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Inulin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Tetrapeptide-21, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Levulinate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Payment & Security

Amazon American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed