Eucalyptus honey 450g, of the polish brand Pasieki Sadowskich - Aromatic honey, specific in taste and smell!
Eucalyptus honey is nectar honey from Uruguay - where eucalyptus trees grow most abundantly in the world. Bees collect nectar from them and create honey - mild, pleasant to the taste, with a slightly woody flavor note. Aromatic, specific in taste and smell, it has its die-hard fans all over the world. And a whole range of health-promoting properties!
Properties of Eucalyptus honey:
- dark golden, deep colour and a unique, strong aroma
- rich in various enzymes - has high biological activity and provides the body with various nutrients
- has a strong antibacterial effect and is recommended in the states of bacterial infections of the body, especially in infections of the upper respiratory tract
- acts as an expectorant, prevents colds and helps to fight them
- use it for warm tea or as a refreshing addition to water - it will help you cool and hydrate in hot weather
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.