HealthLabs GlowMe - For make dull skin glow 30 sachets
HealthLabs GlowMe - For make dull skin glow 30 sachets
Concentrated cocktail of active ingredients and vitamins for increased protection against oxidative stress with as much as 5000 mg of collagen in one sachet!
The GlowMe food supplement contains grape seed extract standardized to 95% of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) DER 15:1, which means that 15 g of raw material was used to produce 1 g of the extract. One sachet of GlowMe contains as much as 5000 mg of low molecular weight (~ 3000 Da), which is highly absorbable. This concentrated concoction of active ingredients and vitamins comes in convenient sachets, which means you can always have it with you: in the office, on the go, on vacation, and anywhere else.
The supplement contains no unnecessary fillers, preservatives, or colorants. Its purity and freedom from contaminations have been confirmed in tests conducted by an independent, accredited laboratory: J.S. Hamilton Poland.
30 sachets - 30 days’ supply
Key active ingredients:
- Fish collagen is a natural protein that makes up more than 30% of all proteins in the body. It is the basis of connective tissue, bone, hair and skin. More than 28 types of collagen have been identified in the human body. The predominant type of collagen in our skin is type I, which accounts for 85-90%. It improves the appearance of the skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate is a substance found in human connective tissue. Its main benefit is to provide intense hydration to the skin. As we age, the amount of hyaluronic acid in the skin gradually decreases, which means that it loses its ability to bind water and becomes more prone to wrinkles.
- Dry grape seed extract including OPCs (Oligoproanthocyanidins) OPCs are compounds found in grapes that show a protective effect on blood vessels, so it can be an effective way of preventing the vascular system. It also shows cellulite-reducing activity, promotes weight loss and helps control body weight. The antioxidant activity of OPC is estimated to be up to 50 times stronger than vitamin E and 20 times stronger than vitamin C, making it a protective ingredient against excess free radicals.
- Vitamin A is involved in the proper functioning of the immune system and, in addition, helps to maintain the condition of the mucous membranes and has a positive effect on the condition of our skin.
- Vitamin E helps to protect cells from oxidative stress. Studies show that tocotrienols, which are referred to as the 'super vitamin E of the 21st century', exhibit far more health-promoting properties than tocopherols alone. By using the entire spectrum of vitamin E - that is, the 8 compounds naturally present in plants - it is more effective.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, helps to protect cells from oxidative stress and supports the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems. It assists in the normal production of collagen for the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin.
Active ingredients in 1 sachet (11g):
|Collagen from cod fish
|Grape seed extract
|- providing oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC)
|Vitamin E, of which
*RI — Reference Intake
Adults: Once a day - dissolve one sachet (11 g) in 3/4 cup of lukewarm water and drink once a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A balanced diet and a proper lifestyle are important for the functioning of the human body. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
Storage: Keep in a dry place, at room temperature (15–25°C), in a tightly-sealed container. Keep away from small children. Protect from sunlight and moisture.
Precautions: Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. Consult a doctor if you have a medical condition or are taking medicinal products.
Do not use in persons predisposed to the formation of kidney stones or suffering from kidney stones.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before using the product.
The GlowMe dietary supplement contains a sweetener. Excessive consumption may have laxative effects.
Expiry date: min. 3 months unless stated differently in the title or description
Has GlowMe been tested?
All Health Labs Care supplements have been tested for mold, yeast, bacteria (including presence of Escherichia coli, presence of Staphylococcus aureus, presence of Salmonella), and PAHs (sum of (Benzo[a]anthracene, Benzo[β]fluoranthene, Chrysene and Benzo[α]pyrene) and Benzo[α]pyrene), as well as heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury). Tests on each batch of supplements are carried out in an independent, certified J.S. Hamilton Poland laboratory, which meets the highest quality standards, confirmed, among others, by the Polish Centre for Accreditation and membership in national and international organizations such as FOSFA (Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations) and GAFTA (Grain & Feed Trade Association).
Why does the size of the collagen molecule matter?
Typically, collagen consumed orally in the form of a dietary supplement has a molecular weight of more than 3000 Da, but this is reduced during the hydrolysis process. The lower the molecular weight of collagen, the higher its bioavailability. This means that the hydrolysate is more likely to penetrate and be further distributed into the body.
Can GlowMe be taken while undergoing laser hair removal treatments?
When undergoing laser treatments, supplements containing vitamin A (such as NewMe, SmartMe, or GlowMe) are not recommended.
When to take the supplement - before, after or with a meal?
Take all food supplements as instructed on the label and on the box. We recommend that you always take our supplements after a meal to minimize the risk of any gastrointestinal discomfort. The GlowMe can be taken during a meal or even added to a cocktail or smoothie.
Due to the content of vitamin C, do not drink coffee, strong tea, caffeinated drinks, or alcohol immediately after taking the GlowMe supplement.
Can I take the GlowMe with hot meals?
Do not add GlowMe to hot drinks, such as coffee or tea. Collagen is a protein — it may set at high temperatures and thus lose its properties.
How does the GlowMe taste like?
The GlowMe has a delicate citrus and raspberry flavor, owing to the addition of vitamin C and a natural raspberry flavoring. Even though it contains collagen sourced from fish skin, it does not taste like fish. The GlowMe dietary supplement also contains a sweetener: xylitol.
Does GlowMe contain any calories?
Collagen is a protein, which means it has 360 kcal per 100 g, so the daily recommended portion (4 g) provides 15 kcal.
Can BeautyMe and GlowMe be taken at the same time?
It is not recommended to take GlowMe and BeautyMe supplements together, as some of their ingredients are the same (for example collagen, vitamin C).
Can pregnant and breastfeeding women use GlowMe?
The LittleMe 1st Trimester, LittleMe 2nd and 3rd trimester and OmegaMe Prenatal supplements has been developed for pregnant and breastfeeding women. This is a basic set of supplements that contains a number of ingredients recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as for those planning pregnancy. For your own safety, consult your physician before you begin taking any supplement.
Kolagen z ryb dorszowatych; substancja słodząca: ksylitol; regulator kwasowości: kwas cytrynowy; kwas L-askorbinowy (witamina C); naturalny aromat malinowy; ekstrakt z nasion winorośli właściwej (Vitis vinifera L.) standaryzowany na 95 % oligoprocyjanidyn DER 15:1; mieszanina tokotrienolu i tokoferolu - EVNolMax™️ (witamina E); hialuronian sodu; substancja przeciwzbrylająca: dwutlenek krzemu; octan retinylu (witamina A).
ENG: Collagen from cod fish, sweetener: xylitol, acidity regulator: citric acid, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural raspberry flavor, common grape vine (Vitis vinifera L.) seed extract standardized to 95% of OPC DER 15:1, EVNol Max™️ tocotrienol/tocopherol complex (vitamin E), sodium hyaluronate, anticaking agent: silicon dioxide, retinyl acetate (vitamin A).