Antioxidant Regenerating Serum with 6% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, 0.5% Coenzyme Q10, Resveratrol and Borage Oil 15ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - NUTRITION AND SMOOTHING!
A specialist serum in the form of light oil with anti-wrinkle properties and contains a modern derivative of vitamin C - Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate in a concentration of 6%, coenzyme Q10 in a concentration of 0.5%, natural vitamin. E, ferulic acid and resveratrol, restores skin elasticity, nourishes and effectively slows down the ageing process. It is intended for day and night use. The serum smoothes wrinkles and unevenness, restores youthful skin elasticity, even skin tone, brightened sun and hormonal discolouration. Provides effective nourishment and regeneration of the epidermis as well as effective antioxidant protection.
The most important active ingredients:
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, vitamin C in a modern 6% form, has a very good affinity to the lipid layer of the skin, thanks to which it easily penetrates into it. The action of tetraisopalmitate is prolonged over time, thanks to which it can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, and its biological activity retains its potential for longer. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity, and its structure is clearly improved. This form of vitamin C, due to its mild form, is dedicated to even ultra-sensitive skins.
- Complex of derivative of vit. C Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, vit. E and ferulic acid provides intense, triple protection against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Ferulic acid not only stabilizes vitamins C and E, but also significantly increases their potency. Its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, photoprotective and stimulating the production of elastin and collagen properties guarantee an effective anti-wrinkle effect.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) nourishes and increases the elasticity of the epidermis. It has the ability to penetrate and strengthen the intercellular cement, thanks to which it protects the epidermis and reduces its sensitivity to UV radiation. As a strong antioxidant, it inhibits skin ageing processes.
- Coenzyme Q10, called Ubiquinone in INCI, effectively protects the skin by providing it with an anti-free radical shield. It perfectly dissolves in fats, thanks to which it easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, increases its elasticity and firmness, and also smoothes fine wrinkles, evens out the skin structure.
- Resveratrol, thanks to its anti-wrinkle effect, corrects fine lines, and in synergy with tetraisopalmitate, it brightens discolourations, evens out the skin tone.
- Squalane nourishes and strengthens the elasticity of the epidermis
- Borage oil and grape seed oil effectively nourish and regenerate the skin.
Who is the Antioxidant Regenerating Serum with 6% Vitamin C recommended for?
- People with dry, very dry skin. and dehydrated.
- People with mature skin, with the first signs of ageing skin or with wrinkles.
- People whose skin is insufficiently nourished or needs to even out the colour and glow.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use in the morning and/or evening as needed as the last step in layering.
Due to the high efficiency of the product, it is recommended to spread it thoroughly on the skin for faster absorption.
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
The colour of the serum is due to the high concentration of coenzyme Q10 and resveratrol, which give the formula a colour from yellow to orange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.