HealthLabs Cardio Natural+ When you want to take care of your heart 60 capsules
HealthLabs Cardio Natural+ When you want to take care of your heart 60 capsules
Support cardiovascular system function, make sure your blood vessels are strong and flexible & protect your cells against oxidative stress!
Carefully selected ingredients of the Cardio Natural+ food supplement comprehensively support the functioning of your cardiovascular system, improve cardiac efficiency and blood vessel flexibility, protect your heart, and lower your blood pressure. The supplement contains ingredients that support the functioning of your cardiovascular system. It is the only product on the Polish market that combines the power of arjuna, olive, and common grape vine seed extracts with coenzyme Q10.
The supplement contains no unnecessary fillers, preservatives, or colorants. Its purity and freedom from contaminations have been confirmed in tests conducted by an independent, accredited laboratory: J.S. Hamilton Poland.
60 capsules - 30 days’ supply
- Arjuna tree extract is called the "guardian of the heart" for its cardiovascular support properties. It exhibits cardioprotective effects, thus keeping the heart in proper condition. Protects it from damage caused by oxidative stress. It shows a positive effect on the contraction of the heart muscle and lowers blood pressure. Has a positive effect on lipidogram parameters.
- Olive extract shows protective effects in the context of the cardiovascular system and helps regulate cholesterol levels. The extract contains hydroxysitol, which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress. Studies show that tocotrienols, which are called the "super vitamin E of the 21st century," exhibit far more health-promoting properties than tocopherols alone. Using the entire spectrum of vitamin E - that is, the 8 compounds naturally present in plants - makes it more effective.
- Piperine contained in black pepper fruits supports the secretion of digestive juices (gastric, pancreatic, intestinal) and improves food digestion. It supports proper liver function and also affects the absorption of nutrients such as curcumin (increasing the availability of curcumin), vitamin A, B6 and C, selenium, beta-carotene and coenzyme Q.
- Coenzyme Q10 exhibits antioxidant properties and can delay cellular aging. It reduces the risk of heart failure conditions.
- OPCs - under this acronym is the name - proanthocyanidins. It is estimated that the antioxidant activity of OPC is up to 50 times stronger than vitamin E and 20 times stronger than vitamin C, making it an ingredient that protects against excess free radicals. OPC are compounds in grapes that show a protective effect on blood vessels, so it can be an effective means of vascular and cardiovascular prevention. It also shows cellulite-reducing effects, promotes weight loss and helps control body weight.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, helps protect cells from oxidative stress and supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems. It helps in the proper production of collagen for the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin.
When is the Cardio Natural+ supplement right for you?
- You suffer from heart problems and your blood vessels are in poor condition.
- You are at risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension, or thrombosis.
- You lead a sedentary lifestyle and you often eat highly processed foods that negatively affect the cardiovascular system.
- Your blood pressure is too high.
- You are older and experience symptoms of poor cardiovascular function, such as palpitations, shortness of breath, or fatigue even after small exertion
Active ingredients in 2 capsules:
|Arjuna tree extract
|incl. arjunic acid
|Olive tree extract
|Common grape vine extract
|incl. oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC)
|Black pepper extract
Directions for use:
2 capsules daily - with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving. A balanced diet and a proper lifestyle is important for the functioning of the human body. Food supplement should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
Storage: in a tightly closed container, at room temperature 15-25°C, in a dry place, out of the reach of small children. Protect from moisture and light. To be consumed within 2 months of opening the package.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
If you have a disease or use medicinal products, consult a doctor about taking the food supplement, especially for people with hypothyroidism or liver problems.
Do not use in people who have a predisposition to the formation of kidney stones or who suffer from kidney stones. Do not use in children, pregnant or lactating women. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended
Has the supplement been tested?
All Health Labs Care supplements are tested for mold, yeast, bacteria, including Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Salmonella, as well as their PAH (total benzo[a]anthracene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, chrysene, and benzo[a]pyrene) and heavy metal (lead, cadmium, mercury) content. Each batch of every supplement is tested in an independent, certified laboratory: J. S Hamilton Poland, which complies with the highest quality standards, confirmed by the Polish Center for Accreditation and by its continued membership in Polish and international associations such as FOSFA (Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations) and GAFTA (Grain and Feed Trade Association).
Can pregnant and breastfeeding women use the Cardio Natural+ supplement?
The product should not be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women. For pregnant and breastfeeding women, LittleMe trimester 1, LittleMe trimester 2 and 3 and OmegaMe Prenatal food supplements were created. This is a basic set of supplements that contains a number of ingredients recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as for those planning pregnancy. For your own safety, consult your physician before you begin taking any supplement.
Can children and teenagers use the Cardio Natural+ supplement?
The product is intended for adults.
Can I use Cardio Natural+ supplement if I suffer from hhigh blood pressure/thrombosis/coronary artery disease?
If you suffer from any conditions or take any medication, consult your physician before taking the supplement, especially if you have hypothyroidism or liver disease. Do not use if you are susceptible to kidney stone formation or suffering from kidney stones. If you do not take any medication, this product can be helpful, but it is always worth consulting a doctor before you start taking it.
Can I use Cardio Natural+ supplement instead of medication?
If you are already taking medication, it is not recommended to change to a food supplement. If your doctor has advised you to change your lifestyle, you can try taking a dietary supplement to help you achieve your goal. However, if you suffer from any conditions or take medication, you should always consult your doctor before taking the product.
Can I use the supplement when I'm using diosmin/blood vessel strengthening supplements?
There are no contraindications to using the Cardio Natural+ dietary supplement if you are already using diosmin or any other product to strengthen your blood vessels. Although, in case of diseases or the use of medicinal products, it is suggested to consult a doctor about taking the product.
If in any doubt, it is always recommended to consult a doctor.
Ekstrakt z kory migdałecznika arjuna (Terminalia arjuna (Roxb. ex DC.) Wight & Arn.) standaryzowany na 0,5 % kwasu arjunowego DER 10:1, ekstrakt z liści oliwki europejskiej (Olea europea L.) standaryzowany na 10 % hydroksytyrozolu DER 20:1, składnik kapsułki: hydroksypropylometyloceluloza, ubichinon (koenzym Q10), ekstrakt z nasion winorośli właściwej (Vitis vinifera L.) standaryzowany na 95 % oligoprocyjanidyn DER 15:1, mieszanina tokotrienolu i tokoferolu - EVNolMAX™ (witamina E), kwas L-askorbinowy (witamina C), substancja przeciwzbrylająca: dwutlenek krzemu, ekstrakt z owoców pieprzu czarnego (Piper nigrum L.) standaryzowany na 95 % piperyny DER 30:1.
ENG: Arjuna tree (Terminalia arjuna (Roxb. ex DC.) Wight & Arn.) bark extract standardized to 0.5 % of arjunic acid DER 10:1, olive (Olea europea L.) leaf extract standardized to 10% of hydroxytyrosol DER 20:1, capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), common grape vine (Vitis vinifera L.) seed extract standardized to 95% of OPC DER 15:1, EVNol Max™ tocotrienol/tocopherol complex (vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anticaking agent: silicon dioxide, black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) fruit extract standardized to 95% of piperine DER 30:1.