Eye Elixir - Rose-Raspberry 15ml, by Ministerstwo - Smooths, firms, reduces wrinkles and brightens!
The iconic rose and raspberry formula in a hyper-active concentrated serum for eye and lip area. A rich blend of oils forms a base for a nourishing skin booster made of xymenynic acid, coenzyme Q10 and a plant analogue of ceramides. It is fortified with vitamins A, E and C along with Acmella flower and Arjuna tree extracts. Makes the skin smooth, firm and supple, improving its hydration. It reduces lines and dark circles while brightening the overall appearance around the eyes. The romantic scent soothes the senses, calms and relaxes.
The biophotonic glass bottle provides the serum with high protection against visible light, protecting the most sensitive ingredients from reduced effectivene
Key active ingredients:
- Xymenoic acid has an antioxidant effect, improves microcirculation, strengthens the skin's protective barrier, and by slowing the loss of hyaluronic acid and collagen contained in the skin - increases its elasticity
- Squalane is an antioxidant, it moisturises and strengthens the lipid barrier.
- Raspberry oil is an antioxidant, soothes, moisturises and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Rosehip oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, sterols, vitamins and minerals.
- Coenzyme Q10 delays the ageing process, stops the loss of hyaluronic acid, firms, has an anti-wrinkle effect.
Who is the Eye Elixir - Rose-Raspberry recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of their skin type.
- Anyone looking for an eye serum that moisturises, smoothes, reduces wrinkles and brightens.
- Anyone who wants soft, radiant and glowing skin.
- For vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Rose-raspberry Elixir is suitable for the skin around the eyes and the skin around the lips.
Use in the morning or evening on slightly moistened (e.g. with hydrolate) facial skin.
Using the applicator, apply serum to the cleansed eye area: around the zygomatic bone, under the eyebrow arch, on the "lion's wrinkle" and at the outer corners of the eyes. Gently massage or pat in.
Note: Do not apply directly on the eyelids or too close to the lash line, to avoid contact with eyes.
Serum can also be applied around the mouth.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. For external use only. Store at room temperature, in a dry and shaded place.
The above product is an artisanal product, prepared from raw materials of plant origin - its smell, colour and texture may therefore vary slightly from batch to batch.
The cosmetics are prepared from natural ingredients (sometimes enriched with cosmetic aroma) - they may cause allergic reactions in persons allergic to particular ingredients.
Squalane, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil*, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleic Acid, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil*, Meadowfoam Estolide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Xymenynic Acid, Ubiquinone, Terminalia Arjuna Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Hydrogenated Retinol, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Oxidized Corn Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Parfum, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**
** potential allergens naturally occurring in essential oils and flavours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.