Phlov Hyaluronic Elixir Smoothing-Exfoliating 30ml
Phlov Hyaluronic Elixir Smoothing-Exfoliating 30ml
Unclogs pores and prevents imperfections, evens skin tone and reduces blemishes & provides the effect of a rested complexion!
Combination of micro-exfoliation and hydration encapsulated in the form of a gel elixir, perfectly tolerated by the skin. Prevents imperfections, reduces the appearance of pores, restores the complexion to a natural glow and a healthy, rested look. Shikimic and tranexamic acids and SmoothFruit complex, rich in AHA acids and exfoliating fruit extracts, accelerate the epidermal renewal process, prevent the formation of blackheads and pimples. They lighten hyperpigmentation and protect against the formation of new ones.Constituting the base of the elixir, natural hyaluronic acid in three molecule sizes has a multidimensional moisturizing, soothing and elasticizing effect. It strengthens the protective barrier of the epidermis and smooths fine lines. It is extracted through an innovative bio-fermentation process and is certified to be microbiome-friendly.
The elixir has a gel formula, which makes its application extremely pleasant, and no sticky layer is left on the skin.
The elixir is fragrance-free.
98.6% ingredients of natural origin
- Shikimic acid is an AHA with very high tolerance by the skin. It unclogs the sebaceous glands' mouths, accelerates renewal processes, moisturizes, increases skin firmness and elasticity. It evens out color and brightens.
- Tranexamic acid works effectively and at the same time gently on the skin. It improves the functioning of its protective barrier. Accelerates regeneration after intensive cosmetic procedures. Reduces redness and reduces skin hyper-reactivity. Reduces the formation of hyperpigmentation and lightens existing discoloration. Has a moisturizing effect, gives the effect of a healthy, rested complexion.
- SMOOTHFRUIT is a complex of five plant extracts (blueberry, sugar cane, orange, lemon and sugar maple) and five AHA acids (malic, glycolic, citric, lactic and tartaric). It provides controlled exfoliation of the epidermis, allowing the skin to regenerate faster and regain vitality.
- ACTIHYAL M medium molecular weight hyaluronic acid - instantly moisturizes the skin and strengthens its protective barrier.
- ACTIHYAL S low molecular weight hyaluronic acid - provides deep hydration and prolongs its duration. Soothes and calms even demanding skin.
- ACTIHYAL XS low molecular weight hyaluronic acid - enhances the moisturizing effect of the product, improves skin elasticity and rejuvenates the skin by filling in fine wrinkles.
Who do we recommend Hyaluronic Smoothing-Exfoliating Elixir to?
- Everyone regardless of skin type.
- Especially people with polluted skin, with imperfections, blackheads, pimples and visible pores.
- People who want to unblock pores and prevent imperfections.
- People who want to even skin tone and reduce hyperpigmentation.
- People who want to provide the effect of rested skin.
Directions for use:
Use in the evening, after cleansing the skin. Apply the elixir to dry skin on the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. After absorption, apply your favorite cream. Use 1-2 times a week, depending on your skin type and skin needs. When applying the serum, avoid direct exposure to the sun and be sure to use sunscreen.
Note! After application, the elixir may cause short-term redness or irritation (such as a warm or tingling sensation). In case of discomfort, such as a strong burning sensation, rinse the product with water. The serum is not suitable for people with delicate skin and signs of hypersensitivity.
Expiry date: min. 3 months unless stated differently in the title or description
Can it be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
As much as possible - there are no contraindications to the use of Phlov elixirs during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
From what age can I start using potions?
Elixirs, of course, are not intended for children, but teenagers as young as 13-14 can already use them with caution. A soothing elixir can greatly benefit sensitive teenage skin, and occasional use of a smoothing elixir can help with acne, blackheads, excessive sebum production or dull skin. However, we recommend including a rejuvenating elixir in your skin care only from the age of 23-25 - before that, the risk of wrinkles is minimal.
Can elixirs be combined with each other?
Absolutely - the skin has different needs, and there are no contraindications to using two or three elixirs at the same time. A smoothing elixir can be an excellent complement to soothing care for problematic skin, and there is nothing to prevent you from simultaneously soothing or smoothing the skin and having an anti-wrinkle effect.
Is it possible to apply three elixirs at the same time?
As much as possible - there are no contraindications to using two or three elixirs during a single skin care regimen.
Can elixirs be combined with other Phlov products?
Elixirs are used after cleansing and drying the face, and before your favorite serum, cream, oil or mask. They are perfectly compatible with most Phlov products - however, we recommend caution and sensitivity testing if you wish to combine a smoothing elixir with other exfoliating products, especially those containing acids (such as Overnight Beauty Trick).
Are the acids in the smoothing elixir safe?
Yes - both shikimic and trakexamic acids and natural AHA fruit acids are safe for the skin and perfectly tolerated by it. Some of them are even used to soothe skin irritated by cosmetological procedures! In addition, precisely chosen concentrations ensure effectiveness and gentleness for the skin. If you have doubts or have had an unpleasant reaction to acids in the past, we recommend conducting a sensitivity test - apply a dab of the smoothing elixir in an invisible area, such as behind the ear, and wait 24 hours. The acids in the smoothing elixir (and, very rarely, the biopeptides from the rejuvenating elixir) may cause a mild pinching, burning or warm sensation. This is a normal reaction that passes and, unless it is unbearable - does not require washing the product off the face.
How is the hyaluronic acid in Phlov's elixirs different from other similar products on the market?
The hyaluronic acid in Phlov elixirs is 100% plant-derived, microbiome-friendly and halal certified. In addition, we've included hyaluronic acids of three different particle sizes in the elixirs - this gives them differential penetrability into the skin, as well as slightly different, complementary properties beyond just hydration. Their concentration is also high to ensure effectiveness and visible results almost immediately.
Which elixir will be best for acne-prone skin?
Skin that struggles with acne problems will definitely love a smoothing elixir. Exfoliation (non-mechanical, as such is inadvisable with acne) of dead skin will help unclog pores, normalize sebum secretion and smooth the skin. The acids in the elixir will also help deal with hyperpigmentation, which often occurs as a consequence of inflammation. In addition, on days that you do not use a smoothing elixir, care can be supplemented with a soothing elixir. Its calming properties will bring relief to reddened, irritated skin.
What is the difference between an elixir and a serum?
An elixir is a derivative of a serum - it differs primarily in its formulation, which is more like a gel, and in the fact that its purpose is to provide targeted care in a narrower scope. Phlov's elixirs are much lighter in texture and instantly absorbed, while serums tend to absorb somewhat more slowly. Importantly, serums are usually applied one at a time to avoid weighing down the skin - meanwhile, elixirs can be combined with each other as well as with other skin care steps.
Aqua*, Pentylene Glycol*, Propanediol*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Tranexamic Acid*, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid*, Shikimic Acid*, Lactic Acid*, Glycolic Acid*, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract*, Saccharum Officinarum Extract*, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract*, Acer Saccharum Extract*, Tartaric Acid*, Malic Acid*, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate*, Caprylyl glycol, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate*, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate*, Sodium Phytate.
*ingredients of natural origin